The Aston Public Library is holding a drawing contest! Make an illustration depicting the library, and enter it for a chance to win! People in Delaware County are eligible to participate. Just bring your drawing to the library’s service desk.
1. Only two different entries per person allowed.
2. Drawings only. No photographs, computer generated art etc.
3. Do not use copyrighted cartoon figures. (For example: Garfield)
4. Include your name, address, grade of school (if applicable) and phone number with your entry.
5. Entries must be original. Do not use drawings by others.
Deadline: Thursday, December 1, 2011
All entries become property of the Aston Public Library.
Entries will be judged at the library. Winners of the judging will have their drawings displayed at the Aston Public Library.