The Aston Public Library has a variety of
- Fiction and Non-Fiction Books
- Downloadable eBooks and Audio Books
- Books on CD and Playaways
- Large Print Books
- Music CDs
- Reference and Research Materials
The Aston Public Library provides access to the internet through our ten internet access computers. The Delaware County Library System’s Electronic Information Network policy details acceptable use of these computers.
The Aston Public Library now provides wireless internet access!
The Delaware County Library System’s web site (www.delcolibraries.org) allows you to search more than 50 reference databases from the library and from home, including Reference USA, Morningstar and Ebscohost (containing many magazines and newspapers). To access this service from home, just click the link for the database and enter your library card number when prompted.
The Public Access Catalog is a listing of all the materials available at the Aston Public Library as well as those in other libraries that are members of the Delaware County Library System. If an item is not on the shelf, you may reserve it online or at the circulation desk. If we do not own the item, you may request it on inter-library loan. You will be notified when it is available.
The library staff is always happy to help you with all your informational and leisure reading needs.
Community Resource Needs
- Alzheimer’s Association www.alz.org 800-272-3900
- Delaware County Archives www.co.delaware.pa.us/depts/archives.html 610-891-5620
- Septa www.septa.org 610-734-1300
- Delaware County Community College www.dccc.edu/free-ged-program 610-723-4095
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program 866-857-7095
- Philadelphia Bar Association Free/Low Cost Legal Services & Resources www.philadelphiabar.org 215-238-6300
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) www.namipadelco.org 610-623-0071
- COSA (Delaware County Services for the Aging) www.delcosa.org 610-490-1300 800-416-4504
- State Representative 161st Legislative District Leanne Krueger-Braneky www.pahouse.com/Krueger-Braneky
- State Senator Tom Killion www.senatorkillion.com 610-447-3163 (Brookhaven) 610-436-3320 (West Chester)
- Delaware County Department of Veterans Affairs www.co.delaware.pa.us/vet_affairs/ 610-891-4646
- Delaware County Solid Waste Authority www.co.delaware.pa.us/recycle/hhw.html 610-892-9627
- Delaware County Literacy Council www.delcoliteracy.org 610-876-4811
- Chester Water Authority www.chesterwater.com 610-876-8181 800-793-2323
- PA State Tax Forms www.revenue.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
- PA Voting Information www.votespa.com/en-us