It’s time for the annual bookmark contest again! Children in grades K through 8 are eligible to participate. Just create an original bookmark using the form.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FORM (.pdf file)
1. Only two different entries per child allowed.
2. You must use black pen on white paper. Do not use colors!
3. Cut out bookmark along the dotted line.
4. Write your name, address, phone, school and grade on the back of each bookmark.
5. Entries must be original. Do not use copyrighted
cartoon figures. (For example: Garfield) They cannot be accepted. Computer generated art is not considered original artwork.
Deadline: Friday, April 1, 2011
All entries become property of the Aston Public Library.
Entries will be judged at the library. One winner from each division will be selected. Winners of the judging will have their bookmarks printed and distributed at the Aston Public Library.