Dozens of people every week request books from other area libraries. When the books arrive at the Aston Public Library, someone needs to contact the patrons and let them know.
You can be the person who unites a patron with a book.
1. Be able to commit at least 5 hours a week, and do a basic training
2. Be able to work between the hours of 2 and 5PM each day
3. Professional and friendly phone demeanor
4. Attention to detail
5. Ability to work independently
6. Be an adult or teen age 15 years old and older with parental permission