UPDATED-DATE CHANGED TO NOVEMBER 14TH!
Get a flu shot at the library!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Aston Public Library
3270 Concord Rd
- $30 but reimbursable by most insurance companies & Medicare, Part B primary.
- This is just the seasonal flu shot. There will be a separate shot later for the “swine flu”/H1N1 flu.
- Aetna card holders pay no co-pay.
- Sorry credit cards are not accepted.
- Keystone 65 members must pay & then seek reimbursement.
- Children must be 9 years or older to receive the shot.
- For more information please call Susan Purcell @ 610-891-8622
Provided by Maxim Health Systems